Exciting opportunity for CAD technician or interior architect to join our small but growing team to work on all phases of the design process with particular emphasis on technical detailing and site. We will consider candidates on purely technical ability or creative design and technical combined. The role may also cover other phases of the design process and the candidate must demonstrate a passion for design and commercial interiors as well as excellent attention to detail.
At Tess Stanford we want to attract an individual with the right skills and mindset that reflect our mission: To transform business through a brand story. We have a huge portfolio of work with our commercial interior projects ranging from hospitality, retail, exhibition, airport, office, public sector and branded environments. Whilst the role will be Irish based and in Limerick, the role will offer exposure to current international projects undertaken with our London partners.
- Candidate must hold a degree in interior architecture, architectural technician or similar.
- Candidate must have a good knowledge of Autocad or Vectorworks & 3D rendering experience.
- Knowledge of graphic packages: Photoshop and InDesign is preferred.
- Have 2 – 3 years industry experience with relevant portfolio of work.
- Demonstrate creative ability and a genuine passion for design and interiors.
- Attention to detail.
- Site experience and construction supervision is essential.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Able to work independently unsupervised whilst willing to work as part of a team and understand direction.
- Demonstrate experience in tender drawings and specification documents.
- Responsible and highly organized.
- Tender and construction drawing packages for commercial interior projects, ensuring all proposals comply with relevant building regulations.
- Attend client meetings.
- Attend design team meetings.
- Carry out full initial site surveys.
- Liaise with external design team consultants.
- Produce detailed drawings for bespoke fixtures and furniture.
- Sourcing of products and pricing.
- Coordinate various suppliers and create job spreadsheets for financial and orders.
- Organise site schedules with builders and external suppliers.
- Opportunity for 3D modelling and visualization of projects.
- Contribute to brainstorm sessions.
- Prepare design presentation documents.
Please email your CV with examples of work, with CAD TECHNICIAN/ INTERIOR ARCHITECT in the title by January 17th to: email@example.com.