Are you original, creative, dynamic and super organised???? Then get in touch as we have an exciting job opportunity for an interior architect/ designer to join our small but growing team to work on all phases of the design process. We will consider candidates on creative ability and technical combined. The role will cover all phases of the design process and the candidate must demonstrate a passion for design and commercial interiors as well as excellent attention to detail.
At Tess Stanford we want to attract an individual with the right skills and mindset that reflect our mission: To transform business through a brand story. We have a huge portfolio of work with our commercial interior projects ranging from hospitality, retail, exhibition, airport, office, public sector and branded environments. Whilst the role will be Irish based and in Limerick, the role will offer exposure to current international projects undertaken with our London partners.
- Candidate must hold a degree in interior architecture/ design.
- Candidate must have a good knowledge of Autocad or Vectorworks..
- Knowledge of Adobe packages: Photoshop and InDesign
- Have 2 – 3 years minimum industry experience with relevant portfolio of work.
- Demonstrate creative ability and a genuine passion for design and interiors.
- Attention to detail.
- Site experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Able to work independently unsupervised whilst willing to work as part of a team and understand direction.
- Demonstrate experience in tender drawings and specification documents.
- Responsible and highly organized.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Contribute to brainstorm sessions.
- Contribute to all stages of our design process.
- Attend client meetings.
- Attend design team meetings.
- Liaise with external design team consultants.
- Produce detailed drawings for bespoke fixtures and furniture.
- Tender and construction drawing packages for commercial interior projects, ensuring all proposals comply with relevant building regulations.
- Sourcing of products and pricing.
- Coordinate various suppliers and create job spreadsheets for financial and orders.
- Organise site schedules with builders and external suppliers.
- Prepare design presentation documents.
Please email your CV with examples of work, with INTERIOR ARCHITECT/ DESIGNER in the title to: email@example.com